1.23.2015

ちょっと遅めの今年の抱負

I was grown up and living in Ueda area over 30 years. 
I always thought that I must return the favor for Ueda and Toshin-area (Actually my home town is not Ueda, but Tomi-city). I made up my mind to be volunteer tour guide for foreigners next year weekends. 
As you may know, NHK’s next long term drama is featuring Sanada family. And many foreigners are likely to visit here Ueda. How we accept will be keys to success. 

To learn about Sanada family, I am joining Sanada Taiheiki book review meeting. Sanada Taiheiki is authored by Ikenami Shoutarou. And it is very long story which consists of 12 books and page amount for a book is around 500. 

The more I know, the more I love Sanada family and Ueda. 

Anyway, I have declared about it. I cannot give it up easily. 
I might have approached this goal. 


0 件のコメント: